100 WC week #21





                                                      The Wood Creature Invasion


 I am starring at what looked like wood creatures they looked like they were defending "You stolen our family member" they said in a alien voice
"Why are you here!" I yelled
"We are here to take back our family member!" yelled one "and where is your family." They brought me to a big tree "umm this is just a tree." I said sounding disappointed.
"Its our leader!"
 They will soon realize its just a tree not their leader. "Just take the tree ok!" I said.
"Thank you." one day later "THIS IS NOT OUR LEADER!" said one wood creature.

Comments

  1. Check your work over, and edit for punctuation and grammer.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100 WC Week #13

100 WC Week 27

100 WC Week #22