100 WC Week #17

 


           
                                        The Red Snake


I cycled on my bicycle in the woods as I come across a red terrifying snake! It was blocking my entrance to the new year countdown. It hissed at me as soon as I took out my phone I looked at my phones clock, just so I can get home not being late. Distracted, the snake swiftly bit me I could feel the poison rushing through my veins. I called 911 before fainting in defeat" Are you ok,are you ok!" the second time it sounded more serious. I woke up in the hospital not remembering anything that happened.

Comments

  1. Your sentences are getting much better. It looks like you have taken time to check over your work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100 WC Week #13

100 WC Week 27

100 WC Week #22