100 WC Week #14





                                                                       The Rage Monster



I peered outside on a stormy foreboding night and saw a monkey on my creaking hallow branched tree.  As I started screaming, the monkey ran away.

When I woke the next morning, I was excited to see footsteps leading toward the path.  I followed the trail which lead to a derelict edifice. As I peeked through the window nearby, I saw the same monkey from the night before.  Strangely enough the monkey was using a computer! 

Suddenly he pushed his computer down and it landed with a loud "BANG!".  The computer was demolished on the solid cement floor.  I wondered what pandemonium this monkey would create next...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100 WC Week #13

100 WC Week 27

100 WC Week #22